Saturday, December 18, 2010
Decemer 18th - Caturday and am I smarter than a 5th grader
I'm a bit concerned that the answer might turn out to be no :(. If you know me much, you know I'm the frugal sort and I use a prepaid cell phone - and I use it rarely because paying by the minute can add up quickly. But I do spend a lot of time checking email and facebook and such - so when Virgin Mobile decided to offer a cheap monthly plan with unlimited internet - it seemed like a wise decision (do I really want my company reading the personal stuff that I check at work (on my lunch hour only, of course)?)
No, I don't.....but the phone I owned with it's cute little screen was impossible for these AARP aged eyes to read....so I decided to treat myself to a droid.
It's not the latest or greatest - but for 25 bucks a month, it means I'll have internet access without having to hunt down a free wireless connection....and I can give out my phone number without worrying that people might actually call me just to say Hi and cost me a small fortune. Those of you who have my number have probably heard my plea that you cut to the chase....rude but necessary.
That said - I have no idea what sort of "apps" I should have on this thing - heck I haven't even figured out how to make the virtual keyboard appear (so it's a good thing it has a slide out real one).
So its a good thing I'm going to be meeting up with Amy in a few weeks - hopefully she can show me what this thing can do. In the meantime - if you have any recommendations for must have apps - let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment