I switched birdfeeders in an attempt to outwit the squirrels - and I'm afraid that I confused the resident birds as its been very quiet around my feeders.
So I was quite excited to see a cardinal out this evening but by the time I grabbed the camera and made it to the deck it was gone....
However, I was not alone.
I sat and watched it for a while....until I realized
that it was likely a Zombie Deer - check out the glowing eyes......
What do I do now?
So I was quite excited to see a cardinal out this evening but by the time I grabbed the camera and made it to the deck it was gone....
However, I was not alone.
I sat and watched it for a while....until I realized
that it was likely a Zombie Deer - check out the glowing eyes......
What do I do now?
No comments:
Post a Comment