I'm back from vacation - it was a wonderful trip and I don't regret any of the money I spent. I took my laptop along and journaled it as I went along and it's as if there were two Ems - the one who got on the boat is quite different from the relaxed one who came back yesterday.
In fact, I even let someone touch my feet - I had my first professional pedicure ever. And surprisingly, one of the highlights of my trip was a visit to the Kennedy Space Center. It was as if I'd stepped in a way back machine to a time where the majority of Americans were working together towards a single amazing goal.....and the result was human beings walking on the moon and coming home safely. I was a little girl in 1969 and I remember gathering with my family in front of the TV and watching those pictures come in from the moon.
Quite incredible what we can accomplish if we set our mind to it.
And now - let me leave you with a couple of incredible things that happen every day......these are from 3/19 - the beginning of my cruise.
In fact, I even let someone touch my feet - I had my first professional pedicure ever. And surprisingly, one of the highlights of my trip was a visit to the Kennedy Space Center. It was as if I'd stepped in a way back machine to a time where the majority of Americans were working together towards a single amazing goal.....and the result was human beings walking on the moon and coming home safely. I was a little girl in 1969 and I remember gathering with my family in front of the TV and watching those pictures come in from the moon.
Quite incredible what we can accomplish if we set our mind to it.
And now - let me leave you with a couple of incredible things that happen every day......these are from 3/19 - the beginning of my cruise.
Sunset
Moonrise
No comments:
Post a Comment