Today is
I am not making that up - read for yourself here.
I got an
in my Financial Accounting class and have two weeks off before the next semester so no homework to do on vacation.
I love
greek yogurt -its got a lot nicer texture than regular yogurt. I particularly like this stuff which comes with a separate compartment of fuit.
I am not making that up - read for yourself here.
I got an
in my Financial Accounting class and have two weeks off before the next semester so no homework to do on vacation.
I love
greek yogurt -its got a lot nicer texture than regular yogurt. I particularly like this stuff which comes with a separate compartment of fuit.
Pumpkin went back to the vet for a followup....it seems that the antibiotics fixed his shortterm issues - he's gained half a pound and is back to being his usual self. He still has a tumor that is almost certainly cancer, but they agree that as long as he's got a good quality of life it's best just to let things be. He's going to stay with my dad while I'm on vacation because he's insistent on eating canned food which doesn't work well left out for a long time.
Did I mention his preference is stinky seafood flavored canned food - ugh.....
And one more thing.....do any of you watch The Bachelor?
If you do, can you explain the appeal? I've tried, I really have, but all I see is a bunch of attractive women throwing themselves at a guy hoping that he might propose.....I just don't get the love part......especially when it seems to be a rule that you have to say yes to an overnight date even though you aren't in an exclusive relationship.....


No comments:
Post a Comment