"It's time for the good times
Forget about the bad times, oh yeah
One day to come together
To release the pressure
We need a holiday "
Thank you, Madonna. I know all of us need a holiday and I wish I could take you with me, but until I hit the lottery or they find gold in my creek - the best I can do is bring you along virtually.
We are cruising on the Carnival Dream
Here's our itinerary
and for the first time - you can actually read the daily program in advance.....you just need to click here
So, if you see something there you think we should do - let me know and maybe we will.
Generally I'm offline when I cruise because internet access on the ship is very expensive. But since both my Nook and my smartphone are wifi capable - perhaps I'll be able to find free signals and check in occasionally.
I don't know anyone on the ship.....there is an active rollcall on one of the cruise message boards, but most everyone has kids ( it is spring break for a lot of folks) so I don't know if we'll have enough in common to be hanging out much. But I've never cruised yet that I haven't met nice people so I am sure I'll only be alone if I want to be.
We'll be taking excursions - mostly snorkeling trips ,but I think I'll toss one archeological adventure in and visit Kohunlich
And we'll definitely head out to Tabayna Beach in Roatan
Thats something I had booked last time I was in that part of the Caribbean but bad weather made us decide it just wasn't worth the trip.
I think we'll probably experiment with the food....making choices that I wouldn't order at home..... because if I don't like it - they just bring me something else :). Here's some food porn to prepare you.
But I am going to try not to gain weight on the cruise.....I intend to get my daily walk in on the jogging track followed by a soak in the hot tub, some time in the steam rooms and a long, relaxing nap on those heated loungers.
I'm packed - just need to print out my luggage tags, boarding pass and shuttle confirmation and we'll be ready to go.
And if you like - you can see it all.... click on the picture to update the webcam.
Forget about the bad times, oh yeah
One day to come together
To release the pressure
We need a holiday "
Thank you, Madonna. I know all of us need a holiday and I wish I could take you with me, but until I hit the lottery or they find gold in my creek - the best I can do is bring you along virtually.
We are cruising on the Carnival Dream
Here's our itinerary
and for the first time - you can actually read the daily program in advance.....you just need to click here
So, if you see something there you think we should do - let me know and maybe we will.
Generally I'm offline when I cruise because internet access on the ship is very expensive. But since both my Nook and my smartphone are wifi capable - perhaps I'll be able to find free signals and check in occasionally.
I don't know anyone on the ship.....there is an active rollcall on one of the cruise message boards, but most everyone has kids ( it is spring break for a lot of folks) so I don't know if we'll have enough in common to be hanging out much. But I've never cruised yet that I haven't met nice people so I am sure I'll only be alone if I want to be.
We'll be taking excursions - mostly snorkeling trips ,but I think I'll toss one archeological adventure in and visit Kohunlich
And we'll definitely head out to Tabayna Beach in Roatan
Thats something I had booked last time I was in that part of the Caribbean but bad weather made us decide it just wasn't worth the trip.
I think we'll probably experiment with the food....making choices that I wouldn't order at home..... because if I don't like it - they just bring me something else :). Here's some food porn to prepare you.
But I am going to try not to gain weight on the cruise.....I intend to get my daily walk in on the jogging track followed by a soak in the hot tub, some time in the steam rooms and a long, relaxing nap on those heated loungers.
I'm packed - just need to print out my luggage tags, boarding pass and shuttle confirmation and we'll be ready to go.
And if you like - you can see it all.... click on the picture to update the webcam.




No comments:
Post a Comment