and there really are no excuses for me not blogging except that I've been very tired....perhaps fighting allergies, but more likely the mal de debarquement syndrome that follows me for a few days after each cruise.
Then there's the problem of photo albums. I use Facebook a lot - so I generally put my cruise pictures there - but then my non-FB friends can't see them. I have friends on Multiply and it's a good place to put pics however you have to join to see them.
And then there's Flickr which I used to use but don't really like having to pay to see all my pics - and Picasa which I've just moved to but don't know much about.
But if I have figured it out correctly - you can see my trip pictures by clicking on the bartender below....
Then there's the problem of photo albums. I use Facebook a lot - so I generally put my cruise pictures there - but then my non-FB friends can't see them. I have friends on Multiply and it's a good place to put pics however you have to join to see them.
And then there's Flickr which I used to use but don't really like having to pay to see all my pics - and Picasa which I've just moved to but don't know much about.
But if I have figured it out correctly - you can see my trip pictures by clicking on the bartender below....
![]() |
| Carnival Dream Cruise_1 |

No comments:
Post a Comment