I have to admit that I can relate to this LOLcat - my memory isn't all it was. But I figures it's because there is only so much room for knowledge and eventually some things get pushed to the back or stuck under other things...and I am a bit of an information packrat.
We had some nasty weather roll though yesterday - a bit of hail and some very high winds - so I skipped winetasting and came straight home to check on things at Chez Em. Good that I did, because once again the wind had flipped the hot tub cover open. It came with "locks" that I didn't bother to install, but now I'm thinking perhaps I should...it would certainly look less redneck than the logs I am using to hold it down. My back yard is once again strewn with pieces of tree......the next warm and sunny day I have my work cut out for me.
Much calmer (though still chilly) today so I'm off to the wine store and perhaps a bit of shopping. I had intended to not buy any more clothes until I lost enough weight to go down at least one size - but its not looking like I'm going to manage that anytime soon - I lack focus, I'm afraid. Or perhaps I have too much focus - at least on noms like rice and bread and pasta...all of which I need to give up for a couple of weeks to make any more progress.
Damn, for a woman who had nothing to say, I've managed to ramble on a bit. Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend and I look forward to catching up with everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment