I get a lot of that around my house..........perhaps we should change the
Infinite Monkey Theorem to Infinite Kitteh Theorem.
Yesterday was an unseasonably warm winter day - we had temperatures get into the 70s (22C). Why do Americans insist on using a different measurement system than most everyone else? Fahrenheit was German, Celsius was Swedish - so it's not like we have any particular loyalty to one over the other.
But I digress - because it was such a nice, warm day I got the opportunity to collect some of the branches that had fallen in that heavy snow storm of a few weeks ago. Objects down the hill are larger than they appear.....and there was a LOT of debris to haul up and eventually bundle and send off (they don't start collecting again until April 1st).
Of course today we are getting 30 mph winds with gusts of up to 60 mph......so it's likely that I'll find myself picking up branches again next weekend if they aren't covered by the snow expected to fall on Monday/Tuesday.
Yesterday left me yearning for a tropical vacation - the 28 days before I leave seem like an eternity.
Hope all of you are having a great weekend wherever you are and whatever you are doing.


No comments:
Post a Comment