The something old is my Blogger account - seems like I've had it for several years but haven't ever used it.
Which would also make it the something new - I'm going to follow Amy and see if I can figure out how to blog over here (though I will cross post to Multiply) and I certainly won't abandon my friends there.
So we'll see how this goes. I think that Multiply is rather like Facebook in that the intent is to aid the interaction of people who already know each other in some way. And I'd really like to continue to widen my horizons by meeting new people and reading new blogs. Maybe Blogger will let me do that - its worth a try
Tonight would normally be "weekend wine" night, but although I went to the wine store - I didn't taste anything outstanding to review. I did buy a bottle of Valpolicella Ripasso that I'll try and report on sometime this weekend.
And the reason I didn't do much "wining" is because it was bowling night again. I shot pretty well - finished with a 547 set (3 games), but more importantly our team won every game....so we should be moving up in the standings a bit.
I've seen that a few areas of the country had some snow - yikes.....we haven't even had a hard frost yet.
In fact, most of the leaves are still on the trees...there's at least one more lawnmowing in my future...and the forecasters are telling us temps as high as 70 next week once this cold front passes through.
OK - I was hoping I could come up with something interesting and witty for this first Blogger blog attempt - but it's just not happening. I think it's time for me to pour myself a glass of wine and head out to the hot tub to seek out some inspiration.
love the fountain. happy blogging!
ReplyDelete