So tonight Neighbor Steve called and we went out to Ollies and then headed over to Arundel Mills mall so he could buy a few things from Bass Pro. His older son (the one who watches my furkids) and his girlfriend came along and we had a great time walking around the mall.
I came across the "giant gerbil balls" sitting in a wading pool in the middle of the walkway and it truly was one of the oddest things I've ever seen. Since the ones being used were in motion - I could only get a good shot of the empty one.
But as aways YouTube has a clip for that.
Granted I don't have small kids in my life - and maybe that's why I just don't "get" this...
What do you think?

Nope, not really. Sounded like fun for about 0.2 seconds and that was it....
ReplyDelete