I'm sorry - I know its Monday and I should respect the "ugh"....but its just that nice things have been happening and its put me in a most excellent mood.
Not that work was great, but my officemate had the day off so it was quiet and peaceful and dare I say it....relaxing.
And the sun was out - something that has been lacking lately.....I'm so looking forward to having it stay light longer at night..
Then the egg drop soup I had for lunch was unusually tasty......as was the turkey/cheese on italian bread I just made myself....and the bread held up really well for being on its second day.
I grabbed the mail which includes:
A FIOS magazine - funny, I never ever get these things but this one tells me that The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey will be available on demand in a couple of weeks....and that makes me smile because I had never watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy until that extremely long flight to New Zealand......but they were excellent and I'm looking forward to this next one as well.
A package containing the original Guitar Hero and Band Hero for PS 2 - I ordered them for cheap from Half.com just a few days ago - how awesome that they are here already.
And a Kohls ad book with a pull off see your discount sticker - and I got the 30%......Yay me...Oh, wait - why does this say President's sale? OMG it should have been delivered in early February and just arrived today.
OK- so I said it was a good day, not a perfect one, lol. Just as well because I am trying to cut back on my spending for a while to make up for the vet visits and whatever the car will cost when I put it in the shop tomorrow. Hope my good luck continues - but I haven't had a car payment in five years and really haven't had any work done besides the usual maintenance/brakes/tires since I bought the car - so I can't complain.
Hope all of you are having a good day as well.
Not that work was great, but my officemate had the day off so it was quiet and peaceful and dare I say it....relaxing.
And the sun was out - something that has been lacking lately.....I'm so looking forward to having it stay light longer at night..
Then the egg drop soup I had for lunch was unusually tasty......as was the turkey/cheese on italian bread I just made myself....and the bread held up really well for being on its second day.
I grabbed the mail which includes:
A FIOS magazine - funny, I never ever get these things but this one tells me that The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey will be available on demand in a couple of weeks....and that makes me smile because I had never watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy until that extremely long flight to New Zealand......but they were excellent and I'm looking forward to this next one as well.
A package containing the original Guitar Hero and Band Hero for PS 2 - I ordered them for cheap from Half.com just a few days ago - how awesome that they are here already.
And a Kohls ad book with a pull off see your discount sticker - and I got the 30%......Yay me...Oh, wait - why does this say President's sale? OMG it should have been delivered in early February and just arrived today.
OK- so I said it was a good day, not a perfect one, lol. Just as well because I am trying to cut back on my spending for a while to make up for the vet visits and whatever the car will cost when I put it in the shop tomorrow. Hope my good luck continues - but I haven't had a car payment in five years and really haven't had any work done besides the usual maintenance/brakes/tires since I bought the car - so I can't complain.
Hope all of you are having a good day as well.

Glad your day has went well. We had a spot of rain but luckily it didn't put a damper on our spirits :)
ReplyDeleteYou actually had rain - well you know what they say about into each life. Do be careful though - that brings the snakes out....
Delete