Sunday, August 18, 2013

8/18/13 Things I learned about Arundel Mills

 

 
1. It's about a mile walk around the Mills - including wandering around the Coach Outlet just a bit - sadly there were no additional 50% off coupons so the prices weren't good enough to tempt me today..

2. Arundel Mills serves a very diverse customer base, which makes for some great people watching. 

3. That same diversity means that many people are unaware of proper mall etiquette - particularly the idea of keeping to the right when walking - and not stopping in the middle of the pathway to gather up your brood and discuss whether or not to actually enter a store.

4. The resin moose and mountain scene at Bass Pro Shop seems to be our equivalent of Paris's Eiffel Tower in terms of a required photo opp. I wonder how many folks try to pass the shot off as real.

5. I really think the giant fish tank would be even more cool if they'd offer catch and release fishing - even for a small fee. Imagine finding out what really happens when you put a line in the water. Personally I think the smart fish taunt the dumb ones into trying the bait...and then before you know it they're hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment