......thanks to Internet Explorer 9.
I tend to bounce between Firefox and IE because each has it's good points - Firefox has the whole Greasemonkey addon thing and I can use it to play Angry Birds....but IE doesn't confuse me so much by asking about downloads - it just does it.
(Yes, a smart woman like me ought to be able to figure it all out - but it really has to do with a lack of interest - I want my software to act like an appliance - I turn it on and it runs properly)
Anyhow, Firefox gives me a warning if I accidentally click the arrow to close everything instead of just one tab.....IE doesn't.
So I managed to kill two versions of last weeks blog....and at that point I was just too disheartened to continue.
But I think I am going to try again sometime today - so stay tuned :)
I tend to bounce between Firefox and IE because each has it's good points - Firefox has the whole Greasemonkey addon thing and I can use it to play Angry Birds....but IE doesn't confuse me so much by asking about downloads - it just does it.
(Yes, a smart woman like me ought to be able to figure it all out - but it really has to do with a lack of interest - I want my software to act like an appliance - I turn it on and it runs properly)
Anyhow, Firefox gives me a warning if I accidentally click the arrow to close everything instead of just one tab.....IE doesn't.
So I managed to kill two versions of last weeks blog....and at that point I was just too disheartened to continue.
But I think I am going to try again sometime today - so stay tuned :)

No comments:
Post a Comment