Generally, I like rain......it softens the world. Everything glistens under the mist, sounds are muffled and life seems to slow down a bit.
But we've had it every night for a week now and I'm rather tired of it.
Fortunately, it was reasonably clear when I got home tonight so I was able to get the grass mowed.....a task long overdue.....and as I sit inside listening to the not so distant thunder, I feel as if the storm held off especially for me.
The rain should clear by tomorrow though, and glorious weather is predicted for Saturday, when Steph and I will attend the DC101 Chili Cookoff - a benefit for the National Kidney Foundation that is also a pretty kick-ass concert if you happen to like rock music.
But that is then and this is now - when I have homework to try to understand, laundry to be washed, and email and blogs to catch up on.
Hope all of you are having a good week, and I look forward to reading you.....

ahhhhh you have a blogspot :) I gave Harold (my muse) a blogger a bit back but I rarely update it.
ReplyDeleteSaturday *is* predicted to be gorgeous. See you then !!