I know I'm way behind in blogging - I really have been busy between work and getting ready for vacation and recovering from vacation etc etc etc. Some really good news is that Jezebel did just fine with one shot a day from her petsitter so I don't need to worry about her health.
But let me at least get started here and give you the first set of pictures from my trip - I flew into Seattle and met up with my friends Lisa and John - and then we all headed to British Columbia the next day.....
But let me at least get started here and give you the first set of pictures from my trip - I flew into Seattle and met up with my friends Lisa and John - and then we all headed to British Columbia the next day.....
![]() |
| Visit to British Columbia |

No comments:
Post a Comment