I know it's not a cat but I found it amusing.
I will go back to yesterday's blog and reply to the comments but I wanted to thank you all for letting me know that small problems count too and that its OK to feel frustrated or upset or however I want to feel about them.
You guys rock.
So, no new problems today - in fact, there were even a couple of successes. Neighbor Steve called this morning to see if I could fix his computer....and I had wanted to put some more memory in it anyhow. For some reason he couldn't access the internet, but Windows kept confirming he was connected and everything was fine. And of course, if you can't get on the internet you can't even google for advice. But I eventually figured out how to repair/reinstall his browser, and that got it running......and doubling the RAM made it much faster...so all is right there.
He was telling me they'd gone skeetshooting, and now I'm thinking it might be fun to go along and give it a try....except that those shotguns are kinda heavy and awkward....don't they make a ladies version? (mental note to check Bass Pro).
Then I have been struggling with my finance class - I just don't "get" all the calculations and there isn't any sort of easy way to do it with a spreadsheet. But this morning it came together well enough that I've turned in all my assignments already and have the rest of the weekend free.
Yes, free - because it's drizzly which means I am excused from yardwork.
And so, I am in the process of making fettuchini carbonara because I'm hungry, and looking forward to the arrival of my best bud who is coming to visit for a few days. I don't know quite what we'll do while she's here (except for trying to meet up with Steph and her husband for a drink or something) but I know it will be an adventure - it always is.
And speaking of Steph - tickets are bought - we shall be rocking out next Saturday.
I will go back to yesterday's blog and reply to the comments but I wanted to thank you all for letting me know that small problems count too and that its OK to feel frustrated or upset or however I want to feel about them.
You guys rock.
So, no new problems today - in fact, there were even a couple of successes. Neighbor Steve called this morning to see if I could fix his computer....and I had wanted to put some more memory in it anyhow. For some reason he couldn't access the internet, but Windows kept confirming he was connected and everything was fine. And of course, if you can't get on the internet you can't even google for advice. But I eventually figured out how to repair/reinstall his browser, and that got it running......and doubling the RAM made it much faster...so all is right there.
He was telling me they'd gone skeetshooting, and now I'm thinking it might be fun to go along and give it a try....except that those shotguns are kinda heavy and awkward....don't they make a ladies version? (mental note to check Bass Pro).
Then I have been struggling with my finance class - I just don't "get" all the calculations and there isn't any sort of easy way to do it with a spreadsheet. But this morning it came together well enough that I've turned in all my assignments already and have the rest of the weekend free.
Yes, free - because it's drizzly which means I am excused from yardwork.
And so, I am in the process of making fettuchini carbonara because I'm hungry, and looking forward to the arrival of my best bud who is coming to visit for a few days. I don't know quite what we'll do while she's here (except for trying to meet up with Steph and her husband for a drink or something) but I know it will be an adventure - it always is.
And speaking of Steph - tickets are bought - we shall be rocking out next Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment