Monday, January 17, 2011

1/17 Monday Miscellaneous


Mondays generally suck, especially when you've been off work for almost a week and have to play catchup......but I went into the office for a couple of hours on Sunday and that made all the difference...it was busy but I was prepared.  (that might sound odd coming in on a weekend, but those hours reduced the amount of leave I took for vacation so in that sense it was worth it)

It really was an awesome vacation - and thanks to Amy pointing out a nice photo op - I now have a shot of the Grand Canyon that I think is good enough to frame.

I've still got a days worth of photos to sort through but I'm kind of saving them for when I need something happy to do.

I have found my accounting class pretty easy so far, all things considered.

The heat is working well - the problem was a bad control board - with a new one in place I should stay toasty.

Tonight the weather forecast is for an inch of snow and 1/10 inch of ice...so I am happy I'm able to work from home if need be.

I've lost 10 lbs since Christmas and I haven't felt deprived doing it...still got a long way to go to thin, but I'm feeling positive.....I'll be back on track with my exercise classes come Wednesday (today was a holiday, so no class).....and once I get done posting, I'll probably find some short workout on Netflix.

My furkids are all happy and healthy - even Lumpkin seems to be over his cold.  And I just asked Ugly Girl if she wanted some love...she jumped onto my lap and started purring - who says you can't train cats?

I had to makeup bowl yesterday and shot a 566 which is very good for me.

Yep - it's shaping up to be an awesome week here - hope it's good for you there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment